ABUTH School of Nursing Form 2019/2020, See Application Details.
Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Zaria, ABUTH Nursing application Form for admission into the college for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See how to apply below;
ABUTH School of Nursing Registration Guideline
Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, ABUTH school of nursing form 2019/2020 registration guideline, method of application and other relevant details.
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- Click CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF CURRENTLY OPEN PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY Clicking APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account imediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAYVIAREMITA.(After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit-form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
- Documents Upload is not required, Simply Make Sure all information are filled correctly before you submit the application
- After submission, from your dashboard, go-to MY FORMS and Print your form-slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring it to the entrance exams/interview
- You can apply for more than one programme. However cost applies
- Please endeavour to always do things yourself. If in doubt, please contact:(Mon-Fri. 8:00am-6:00pm) 07081750333, 08039286400, 08071455223, firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com