Apply For ENS International Selection Scholarships Worth 1,000 Euros Monthly- 2018
ENS International Selection Scholarships Announced: Applications are currently ongoing for the ENS International Selection Scholarships. Interested students are encouraged to go through the details below. Submission deadline for this scholarship is 19th October 2018.
École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a three-year Masters Degree at the University.
The monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for three years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
École Normale Supérieure (ENS), France
Eligible Field of Study:
Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma (ranked as a master) in Science or Arts & Humanities
Who is Eligible for ENS International Selection Scholarships?
- be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- apply only once to the International Selection
- not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
Number of Awardees:
10 for students in Sciences and 10 for students in Arts and Humanities
How to Apply for the ENS International Selection Scholarships:
The application form and documents must be submitted before 19 October 2018 (Sciences) or 31 October 2018 (Arts & Humanities) for Session 2019. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
It is important to read the International Selection FAQ and visit the official Scholarship Webpage to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
19th October 2018.