Apply Here: 2018 Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships Online….The authorities of the Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) have released the conditions to be eligible for the available scholarships and discounts in the 2018/2019 academic session.
NILE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP CONDITIONS.
- The amount of scholarships due to JAMB and WASSCE results is as announced by the Board of Trustee of the Nile University of Nigeria NUN.
- Students can get scholarship according to their Jamb and WAEC results in 2018/2019 academic session as follows:
- For Medicine, a JAMB score of 250 attracts 10% discount, 260 attracts 20% discount, and 270 attracts 30% discount and so forth. No discount for WAEC results.
- For Law, a JAMB score of 240 attracts 10% discount, 250 attracts 20% discount, and 260 attracts 30% discount and so forth. WASSCE/WAEC grades of 4A’s attracts 10% discount, 5 A’s attracts 20%, 6 A’s attracts 30% and so forth.
- For other Departments, a JAMB score of 220 attracts 10% discount, 230 score attracts 20% discount, and 240 score attracts 30% discount and so forth.
- For other departments excluding law and medicine, WASSCE/WAEC grades of 3A’s attracts 10% discount, 4 A’s attracts 20%, 5 A’s attracts 30% and so forth.
- Students with 3 A’s and above in WASSCE together with a JAMB score of 300 and above will get 100% scholarship.
Note: apart from the above offer in No 3, students will only be allowed to use either JAMB or WASSCE results but not both. Also, all scholarships are offered to a limited number of students for each department
- Students with outstanding performance in sports at national or professional level will get up-to 100% scholarship, if they participate in NUN team.
- International Olympiads (IMO, IPHO, ICHO, IBO, IOI. PAMO, PASO) participants will be offered a 50% scholarship while medalists will get 100% scholarship
- The following conditions must be obeyed by Scholarship students:
- You must be successful from all the courses at the end of the session
- CGPA must be minimum of 3.50/5.00 at the end of the session
- You must complete your studies within the stipulated period allowed.
- You must not be involved in any act of misconduct or disciplinary act.
- The university reserves all the right to terminate your Scholarship if the need arise.
***For more different types of scholarship and discounts, a candidate will be given only highest one.
Recommended: How to Apply for Nile University Undergraduate Admission.
NILE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA DISCOUNTS CONDITIONS.
- NTIC graduates coming to NUN are given a special amount of discount which is mentioned by the BOT for each year. They have given 10 to 40 discount to the newcomers to NUN for 2017 – 2018 academic session.
- Parents will get the following discount if they have more than one child in NUN or NTIC.
- children – 5% discount for each child
- children – 10% discount for each child
- children – 15% discount for each child
- children and more- 20% discount for each child.
- Only one (1) immediate family member (child or wife) of the NUN staff will be given 50% discount. The discount will continue as long as the staff is still working with the university.
- BOT of NUN determines the amount of discount for foreign staff family members.
- FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES:
- NUN first class graduates get 100% discount
- NUN second class upper graduates get 50% discount
- NUN second class lower graduates get 40% discount
- NUN staff with 3 years experience get 80% discount
- NTIC graduates get 30 % discount
- First class graduates from other institutions get 50% discount
- Three individuals from the same corporate organization get a discount of 10% for each person, five people and above get a discount of 20% for each person and ten people and above get a discount of 30% for each person.
- The Board of trustees and management of the Nile University of Nigeria have agreed that for all Academicians who wish to apply for the 100% scholarship are to bring a reference letter from their Dean and HOD to the Board of Trustees for approval. They shall work for NUN for 2 years after graduation. The NUN first class graduates do not have this obligation.
- Non-Academicians “who have worked here for 3 years are entitled to apply for an 80% discount scholarship as well. They shall work for NUN for 2 years after graduation in their promoted position.
- NUN graduates (PGD, Undergraduate and master’s) get 30% discount
- NUN Staff (Academic and non-academic) gets 50% discount
- NTIC graduates get 30% discount
- The board of trustees can give up to 100% discount
- Staff working in the institution under First Surat Group get 50% discount
***For more different types of scholarship and discounts, a candidate will be/given only highest one.