In anticipation to the upcoming 2017 Civil Defence Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Civil Defence or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2017 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Form.
Civil Defence, www.nscdc.gov.ng |NSCDC, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment, Civil Defence Recruitment 2017, Click here to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment Online.
Many have been asking questions like “When will Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment form 2017 be out”. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps 2017 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2017 – NSCDC Qualification
Before obtaining the Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2017, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form 2017 – NSCDC Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2017 Civil Defence Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below;
Attention! All the official information about Civil defence recruitment 2017/2018 is only available at civil defense recruitment portal. It is the only place where you can submit your application form.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
Civil Defence Recruitment 2017 – How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2017/2018?
- Go to the Official recruitment portal ==> http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for
- Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it. Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
Attention! There are no application fees for the candidates. Be careful. Do not fall for fraud tricks.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.