Commonwealth Government Scholarships 2018 At University Of Newcastle, Australia
Entries for the Commonwealth Government Scholarships at University Of Newcastle in Australia is ongoing. Interested applicant should hurry and apply!
The Commonwealth Government in partnership with University Of Newcastle, Australia is offering Scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are looking to pursue a degree program in University Of Newcastle, Australia.
The aim of the Commonwealth Government Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Value Of Scholarships:
- An annual living allowance $27,082 per annum (2018 rate – indexed annually)
- A relocation allowance (up to $1,500)
- A full tuition fee scholarship
- A laptop for your research studies
- Overseas student health cover (OSHC) (Single cover for international candidates)
Eligibility for Commonwealth Government Scholarships at University Of Newcastle:
- Applicants must have A master degree with strong research component
- Applicants must Satisfy the English proficiency requirement (IELTS of at least 6.5, 7.0 in some disciplines)
- Applicants must Be no more than two full-time equivalent years into their PhD (or one year for Masters) at the scholarship closing date in which you are applying.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online. Application for admission must include:
- Copies of all academic transcripts
- A research proposal
- Evidence of extra academic attainments e.g. publications
- If required, certified evidence of meeting the English proficiency requirement
- Please ensure you attach the following documents to support their scholarship application: Copies of research publications, exhibitions or conference papers, Curriculum Vitae, Details of previous research experience e.g. research work experience / study and Any additional documents that may add to their scholarship application e.g. evidence of the award of a University Medal.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
September 1st 2018.