Cross River University of Technology 2018/2019 Post-UTME /DE Screening Form is Out and now On Sale
The Cross River University of Technology Post-UTME /DE Screening Form is On Sale for the 2018/2019 academic session. All candidates who applied through JAMB are hereby informed.
This is to inform all candidates who choose the Cross River University of Technology as her choice on institution in the recently conducted JAMB exercise that the management of the institution has released the Post-UTME and direct entry screening form for the 20q8/2019 academic session.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2018 UTME Examination.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening exercise will end on Friday, 17th August, 2018.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.