Federal Road Safety FRSC Recruitment Portal Now Opened for Application.
In this post, you will have a clear overview of:
frsc recruitment 2018/2019, frsc recruitment portal 2018, www.frsc.gov.ng recruitment 2018, frsc recruitment 2018 nairaland, frsc recruitment requirement, frsc recruitment login, latest update on frsc recruitment 2018, FRSC Recruitment 2018 requirements, FRSC Recruitment 2018 requirements for Non-Graduates Jobs, How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2018 Application Registration Form online.
The Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitments form for graduates and non-graduates is now online for application. Interested applicants are ough to see FRSC recruitment application guidelines slated below.
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) recruitment exercise screening and physical fitness assessment would be conducted in all the state capitals from from Monday 24 to Saturday 29 September, 2018.
Mr Bisi Kazeem, the FRSC Public Education Officer, advised applicants to check their email used for submission of the applications on September 19 for information on the exercise. The email information shall contain the venue, date, time of screening and required items to be taken along for the exercise.
All shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue.
Any candidate without the printout of the summary data page and notification slip for the phase of the exercise would not be admitted into the venue.
List of States that are Eligible for Screening Exercise.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
Selected Candidate Dressing Code.
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
Note: All candidates are expected to check and very their recruitment registration status via https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/ portal.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigenship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.