Finicky Clean Limited is an indigenous company that has distinguished itself in the cleaning service industry.
We engage in general cleaning of corporate offices, resident homes, hotels, shopping malls, industrial complexes, school complexes as well as the post construction sites just to mention a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Operations Manager (SOM)
- We are a leading cleaning and facility management service provider seeking an experienced Service Operations Manager (SOM) to become an integral part of our Company. The company has built a solid and trusted reputation by maintaining the highest standards and a personal touch.
- We are proud to offer a professional and thorough service and in this position, you will be responsible for ensuring that level of quality is sustained with responsibility for providing an efficient and cost effective service for each contract across the portfolio
- You will be required to deliver against a set of KPI’s, targets and objectives across a range of responsibilities which include but are not limited to:
- Supervises, manages, and trains janitorial staff consistent with client and company expectations.
- Helps complete deliverables in client’s agreement and Statement of Work to highest possible standards
- Manage the day to day operations of the company
- Monitors performance and coordinates work effort of the Subcontractors team
- Arranging maintenance and repair of cleaning equipment e.g. vacuum cleaners and pressure washers and Ordering cleaning materials; ensures safety protocols are fully implemented and followed within the facilities. Inspects and evaluates all areas serviced by assigned staff for safety and janitorial excellence.
- New Site inspection and Job order management and service fulfilment
- Performs quality assurance inspections to ensure all work has been completed in compliance with specific procedures and scope of work.
- Executes janitorial policies, procedures, and changes to ensure sustainable and cost-effective use of staffs time, supplies, equipment, and processes.
- Conducts monthly safety meetings, on the spot corrections, counselling and retraining on unsafe practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A verifiable track record of training, accomplishments and career growth.
- Ability to reduce cost without affecting the quality of service rendered, drive revenue targets and impact the bottom line of the Organisation.
- Ability to effectively use MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) ?
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and excel in a fast-paced environment. Strong interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a Facility Management and cleaning services, with core experiences in floor management, site auditing, training of Janitors etc.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff (Excellent Communication Skills)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com.
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.