Fully-Funded University Of Guelph 2018 International Scholarships in Canada
The 2018 Fully-Funded University of Guelph International Scholarships in Canada is now open to interested international students.
The University of Guelph is inviting applications for Highly Qualified Personnel (HQP) Scholarship Program which is offered to International students who are willing to pursue a Scholarship program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to support the development of highly skilled graduates who can meet the changing demands of the agri-food and rural sector.
Masters & PhD
Canadian and international
Master’s students: $21,300 per year (up to $17,300 from HQP Program, plus $4,000 annual top-up from Faculty Advisor) and Doctoral students: $26,000 per year (up to $21,000 from HQP Program, plus $5,000 annual top-up from Faculty Advisor)
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Applicants must be entering your first semester of a Master’s (thesis-based) or PhD program at the University of Guelph;
- Applicants must Not have already started your graduate program;
- Applicants must Not be an OMAFRA employee
- Applicants must have finished their Undergraduate studies
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
The OMAFRA – U of G Research Program uses a web-based software called Research Management System (RMS) for processing HQP scholarship applications and reporting on projects
You must register in the RMS before you can prepare an application. You do not need to register again if you have previously submitted a letter of intent (LOI) or full proposal to an OMAFRA-U of G Partnership program or an OMAFRA program through the RMS.
- have an RMS account? Access the login page for RMS to start an application
- need an RMS account? Visit our RMS registration page to get a username and password
- student research must address OMAFRA’s research priorities
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more information
March 19, 2018