Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship At University Of Edinburgh In UK
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018/2019 Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship for Students in Developing Countries to study in University of Edinburgh, UK.
The University of Edinburgh UK is offering the Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship for full-time one year Masters study at the University.
Interested applicants should hurry and apply!
University of Edinburgh UK
Eligible Field of Study:
- MSc (by Research) Biomedical Sciences (Life Sciences)
- MSc (by Research) Cardiovascular Biology
- MSc Human Anatomy
- MSc (by Research) Integrative Neuroscience
- MMedSci (by Research) Medical Sciences
- MPH Public Health
- MSc (by Research) Reproductive Sciences
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
Eligible Country for the Scholarship:
Eligibility for Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship:
- The scholarship will be awarded to an applicant who is accepted for admission on a full-time basis on one of the listed eligible Human Medical programmes.
- Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- It is hoped that students would wish to return to the Developing World on completion of their studies where their work and furthered medical studies will benefit the area.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
The scholarship will have a value of £21,200. The scholarship will cover tuition fees of up to £21,200 with any surplus paid as a stipend.
Tenable for one academic year
How to Apply for the Glenmore Medical Postgraduate Scholarship:
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
25th June 2018 23.59 BST.