JAMB Profile for UTME Registration 2019/2020 – Create it Yourself (Guidelines) | All Jamb candidates are now required to create Jamb profile on Jamb portal or using Jamb mobile application to be eligible for the board’s examination.
Ever since Jamb switched to computer-based examination, there have been other development in the Jamb registration and admission process. One of them is the introduction of personal Jamb account for all applicants. You can create your Jamb profile now.
Before now, it was very easy to register for Jamb Utme. All that was required was that you go to any commercial bank where Jamb forms are sold, get a Jamb scratch card and proceed to register either by yourself or in a cyber cafe.
Currently, the Jamb official website and registration method has changed. You now have to register or create a profile with Jamb and then proceed to get Jamb E-Pin before you are allowed to do any registration.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR JAMB PROFILE -JAMB 2019
Now that you know what Jamb profile is all about, the following steps will help you create Jamb profile successful.
- Visit the Jamb Official website using this link
- Close to the Post registration facility, you will see a button to login.
- Click on login.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the create new account button to begin your Jamb profile creation.
- You will be required to verify your email. See the screenshot below:
- Click on select to choose a security question from the drop down menu. E.g, what is the name of your first boy friend.
- In the last two spaces (Secret question answer), enter the same answer. If your first boyfriend is/was Isaac, write it in the last two spaces and click on verify.
- You will see a dialogue box requesting you to verify your email. If the box shown to you is not exactly like the one below, it means your email has issues. Create and verify a new email before creating your Jamb profile.
- Log in to your email and confirm it. If you don’t find the mail under updates, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, relax. Sometimes it takes time to arrive.
- Click on the link that Jamb will send to you to continue the registration.
- After that, you will be required to fill in the following details: Name, surname, email, password and date if birth….
- If you don’t have an email yet, create an email account here now in two minutes.
- Then create the account.
- After the account creation, login to view your Jamb Profile.Edit
- Begin to observe the profile
Important Notice On 2019 Jamb Profile Creation:
- If you are to create this profile, I advise you use High END mobile phone or a COMPUTER SYSTEM to do so.
- If you would like to use your mobile device, please DO NOT USE OPERA MINI. Sometimes mobile opera mini doesn’t load the local government area and other fields.
- If you have used opera mini already and it worked for you, then you are good to go.
- Make sure you login to your profile to ensure there is no mistake before you proceed to get the E-pin. This is very important.
- If you have made a mistake already, click here to correct it.
- Ensure to use the same email used to create your profile in getting the Jamb E-PIN.
- Enter your surname and other names correctly.
- It is advisable you create your profile yourself or be 100% present during the process.
- If you are to pay someone for it, pay less than #500.
Jamb profile will still be relevant in Jamb 2018, 2019, 2020 and so on. You have to be used to the system.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.