JAMB Regularization/Validation/Late Application Procedures for DE & NYSC.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB Regularization is the process of ensuring that the Board validates candidates current admission details with the school that offered admission to such candidates in their database with the aim of either granting one gateway of securing admission via direct entry or proceed for service.
Aim/Purpose of JAMB Regularization/Validation/Late Application
→The purpose of regularization is to ensure that JAMB have your current admission detail that tally with admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission.
→This allows candidates with admission but with no prior record with JAMB ability to register on the platform.
→This Process is either called JAMB Regularization Or Late Application Method!!!
This year 2018 regularization payment/procedures is quite similar to last year process, the only difference is the payment mode.
Candidates Required to Regularize Admission Includes:
1. Fresh Application – Those with JAMB Reg. Nos.
These are Candidates who gain admission with jamb registration number but does not have Jamb admission letter.
2. Change of Admission Letter – Those with JAMB Reg Nos
These are Candidates who gain admission with jamb registration number, but the Admission letter carry a different course or institution name from the school that gave them admission.
3. Late Application – Those without JAMB Reg No
These are Candidate who gain admission without Jamb registration number or his/her mode of admission does not required jamb registration number. Example Pre-degree
Other Reasons Include:
- I did not take Jamb form
- I did not have Jamb Registration Number
- I was transferred into another course within the same institution
- My score was below cut-off
- I was offered admission in another Institution
- I did Remedial Programme
- I transferred from another Institution
- I did Part-Time
- I did Sandwich
- I attended Open University
- Others (Example. I Did Jamb, I Was Offered Admission, But I did not have Jamb Admission Letter )
Information’s/Documents Needed During JAMB Regularization/Validation/Late Application
Applicants are expected to make the below details available before proceeding with the JAMB Regularization/Late Application Procedures:
NOTE: Completion of this form does not guarantee Approval
1. Candidates Personal Details
- MARITAL STATUS:
- GSM NUMBER:
- DATE OF BIRTH:
- EMAIL ADDRESS:
- PREVIOUS JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER:
- YEAR OF ENROLLMENT:
2. Candidates Institution Details
- INSTITUTION ENROLLED
- REASON FOR NOT BEING ON JAMB LIST:
- MATRICULATION NUMBER:
- MATRICULATION YEAR:
- YEAR OF GRADUATION:
- SERIAL NO. ON GRADUATING LIST :
- HEAD OF INSTITUTION:
3. UTME Details
- UTME SUBJECTS
- UTME SCORE:
- SECOND CHOICE:
- FIRST CHOICE:
4. O’LEVEL SUBJECTS AND GRADES:
- O’Level Results
JAMB New Regularization/Validation/Late Application Process – 2018/2019 | DE & NYSC
Before candidates will be allowed with this procedure an account is required to be created on the portal
1. →Click Here To Create an account, Fill all the necessary information required [Be-careful do not make mistakes on your phone number and email address, after account creation click on signup.
2. →You Can Now Login with the registered details in the login page
3. →On The Dashboard, You Can See different E-facility option , Click On Regularize Admission/Late Application
4. →The Payment Confirmation Page Will Be Displayed, You have two payment option [Online Or Bank Payment]
5. →Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
6. →Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
7. On the Inter-switch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
8. →The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
9. →Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
10. →After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
11. →Click Submit to complete your application
12. →After submission, an Indemnity form will be displayed for printing.
13. →This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
14. →Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
15. →Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded into your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
16. →JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
NOTE1. No Indemnity form will be accepted unless the Head of Institution had previously given his/her signature personally to the JAMB Registrar.
2. If the candidate have not been offered admission yet, this form should be taken to the State JAMB office for the endorsement of the Zonal/Coordinator.
3. All Candidates with Regularization issues should confirm that their indemnity form is sent to the nearest JAMB office.
JAMB Regularization/Validation/Late Application Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
Q: Who Is To Regularize/Validate.
A: Candidate who gain admission without Jamb registration number or his/her mode of admission does not required jamb registration number.
For 2018/2019 Direct Entry/UTME Online Registration
Candidate whose Jamb registration number is not showing ADMISSION OFFERED when checked online on jamb website
Q: I Have JAMB Registration Number Already, Can It Be Regularize.
A:Any jamb registration number that has result when check online can not be regularized,
or any registration number you obtain through the normal online processing of JAMB/UTME/POLY of which later you sat for an exam, can not be regularize.
Q: What Type Of JAMB Registration Number That Can Be Regularize
A: jamb registration number given to you, from the school you graduated from.
Q: I have be trying to register for this new jamb regularization, but find it difficult, have you register any candidate successfully
Q: Can I use my phone to do the jamb regularization online?
Answer: To the best of my knowledge, it is not too okay to process form online using phone. If you have access to desktop with internet facility, it gives you a better view of the form.
Note: As any mistake you make cannot be corrected, as the stages involve in the registration exercise does not give room for one to preview what he/she had filled before final submission. Once you click on submit, that is the final submission.
Q: What is their mode of payment or how is the payment made?
Answer: Payment is done online through the use of ATM Card.
Q: Is thumb print needed during the jamb regularization exercise?
Answer. No. thumb print is not needed.
Q: Can registration be done in the absence of someone/by proxy.
Answer: Yes currently, as long as the said person gives you his/her right information and passport.
Mind you, the information you supplied is what you will see on the final print out document.
Q: During the jamb regularization registration, I made a mistake can it be corrected?
Answer: No. if an error was observed after final submission, it cannot be undo. The only solution to it, is to create a new profile and make a new payment of N10,000
NOTE: The Official Price for the JAMB Regularization/Late Application is N10,000 Only.
Please only visit JAMB Accredited Centers or Authentic Cyber Cafes.
NEW POLICIES ON JAMB REGULARIZATION/ADMISSION LETTER FOR NYSC PCM’S
It has been observed that some students are still facing the problem of obtaining Jamb Admission letter. In order to find solution to this problem, JAMB has directed that all concerned students should visit any JAMB Accredited Centres for regularization of their admission.
Depending on the type of problems, the following procedures are to be followed by the concerned students:
1. NO ADMISSION GIVEN YET
Student in this category should visit the JAMB Accredited Centre to fill the “Request for Admission Letter”.
2. ADMITTED TO ANOTHER INSTITUTION
Student whose admission status is showing another institution should visit JAMB Accredited Centre to fill form for “Change of Admission Letter”.
3. STUDENT WITH NO UTME/DE REGISTRATION NUMBER
This category of students needs to fill form for Regularization of Admission. Those that did not have JAMB record are to print their Indemnity Form and submit to the Registrar’s Office for processing.
Failure to comply with the above directive may affect such category of students from being mobilized for NYSC after graduation.