Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, OOU Post-UTME and Direct Entry 2017/2018 admission screening forms are out. Any candidate with a UTME score of 180 and above can apply irrespective of their institution of choice.
The OOU admission screening registration details have now been released. Details such as OOU Ago-Iwoye screening date, eligibility and registration procedure have been released on the official website of the University.
OOU Post-UTME/Admission Screening Date – 2017
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME/Admission Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2017/2018 Academic year. The screening shall be conducted from
Wednesday 26th July to Wednesday 9th August, 2017.
Eligibility for OOU Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening for 2017/2018
The following group of candidates shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME results.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Creditwho had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
2017/2018 Olabisi Onabanjo University Post-UTME Dates / DE Screening Date & Details
The Post UTME screening exercise would be Computer Based
How To Apply For OOU Post-UTME 2017
Each eligible candidate for OOU admission screening will pay the sum of N2, 500.00 (Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira)only for the Screening Exercise and N5, 000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only for administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guidelines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
Mode of Registration
Below is the OOU Post-UTME mode of registration for eligible candidates:
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers:
08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
- 2017/2018 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screeningon the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.