See How to Apply for Quest University Scholarship For International Students In Canada. See full Details Here.
Hurry now and Apply for the Quest University Scholarship for International Students in Canada, 2018-2019. The Scholarship is designed for International Students pursuing a degree in Quest University.
The Quest University Scholarship is aimed at funding fees for Students with big dreams, excellent and Creative Ideas. Are you are Student with it takes to be the best in what you believe in? I think studying in Canada Free is a special gift of Life.
There are many opportunities for International Students to Study in Canada. The Scholarship for International Students in Canada is most times Fully Funded Scholarships, tuition waiver, of Full Tuition fee.
Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate programme at Quest University Canada. Scholarships are awarded to study the courses offered by the university.
The Scholarship is an International Scholarship in Canada. With the Structure of Canada becoming a country that accept International Students, there is high tendency that Scholarship will take more Students than what it was Last year.
International students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility for Quest University Scholarship for International Students:
All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships and/or financial aid. All Quest Scholarships are considered entrance awards and cannot be applied for after the application deadline leading to your first year at Quest.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: The Quest program is rigorous, and an important criterion for a scholarship award is the applicant’s academic record. Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the results of a TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) taken within the past two years.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Scholarship applications can be submitted at any time before the relevant deadline but will not be reviewed until the deadline. All application materials submitted for admission will be considered during the candidate’s scholarship award review.
- Students wishing to apply for scholarships must complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit a résumé, along with two recommendation letters. Your résumé should clearly outline your experiences and achievements. This may include employment, volunteer work, gap year projects, awards, hobbies, skills and so on.
- They ask that one letter of recommendation be an academic reference, and one is a character reference. We will consider up to a maximum of four letters of recommendation. If students send more it is at the discretion of the admissions committee which four will be considered. Letters must be submitted as PDF files, signed and written on official letterhead, or be sent directly from the person writing them. Letters that do not meet these criteria will not be considered.
- Students applying for the David Strangway Award for Excellence must also submit a maximum 300-word personal introduction to the Faculty Selection Committee. All documents must be submitted in a package together before the March 1 deadline.
- The Scholarship Review Committee will evaluate each student’s application for financial awards (scholarship and/or aid) only once. After an award package has been offered, no other financial awards applications will be accepted.
Here is a official Link to apply for a Scholarship in Quest University in Canada.