See How to Apply for Graduate Business Development Analyst Recruitment 2018 at Imperial Courier Express
Imperial Courier Express, a reputable company in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Job Field: Marketing
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospective clients and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales olptions.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value
- Engaging prospective clients through all social media accounts and successfully turning leads to sales
- Sells service by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards; ensuring proper KYC requirements
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information periodically.
- Identifing service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Experience: 0-2 years
Requirements and Skills:
- The ability to leverage interpersonal skills to establish rapport and develop relationships with all key stakeholders: customers or colleagues.
- The ability to apply in-depth specialized knowledge, skills, and judgment by assessing and translating information technology into responsive and effective logistics solutions.
- Ability to apply new and creative solutions to old problems and constantly seeking to improve upon processes, systems or services.
- Being able to evaluate a problematic situation and being able to resolve it based on planning and reasoning.
- Demonstrating your ability and drive for achieving and surpassing targets.
- Problem Solver
- Self-confident with Great people skills.
- Proactive and able to take Initiative
- Basic Knowledge of using a Computer System and Smartphone.
- Goal Oriented, Self-motivated, Driven and Disciplined.
- Dedicated and Hardworking
- Open to Learning New Ways to Work Smart
- Passionate and a Person of Integrity
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply