See How to Apply For Business Development Officer Recruitment 2018 at Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Their priority is to assist their companies to acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones; this means the role is a crucial one for any business with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify its clientele.
- It also means that effective business development managers are in high demand in nearly every job sector there is, including business-to-business, business-to-customer, and even non-profit organizations.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- HND/B.Sc in any field
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
- Must not be more than 31years old
- Applicants must be resident in LAGOS State
- Must have a flair for Managerial skills and competence
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Good with numbers
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2018.