See How to Apply for Business Development Officer, Real Estate Recruitment at AT&A Group Limited
AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services, we are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer, Real Estate
- Real Estate Agents rent, buy, or sell property for clients. They perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts.
- Initiate, coordinate and close property sales on behalf of the company
- Manage properties / estates on behalf of owners / Estate Resident Associations
- Initiate, process and manage real estate investment portfolios
- Arrange for title searches, conduct title processing / surveys and carry out due diligence on properties
- Initiate, coordinate and close property leases /letting on behalf of the company
- Identify potential property development schemes under the joint venture model which the firm can participate in
- Identify potential strategic lands for site and service projects
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower award from an accredited institution in estate management or related disciplines. In addition to this, the candidate must have:
- Up-to-date technical knowledge applicable to the job.
- An understanding of types of real estate investments
- An understanding of applicable laws and agency rules
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The candidate should be a smart and business savvy individual with 5 years experience in estate management and related disciplines.
- Business savvy / result oriented
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- A flair for sales and marketing
- Ability to develop sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Ability to develop strategy and manage its implementation
- High level of honesty and integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th June, 2018.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.