See How to Apply for SHR Logistics Coordinator Recruitment at Groupe Aldelia
Groupe Aldelia is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Logistics Coordinator
- Aldelia the specialist oil and gas recruitment consultancy company is looking to hire a HR Logistics Coordinator.
- He or she will ensure employment management and administration of expatriate personnel coordinating external relations with local authorities and the employment office in accordance with local policies, company regulations, standards and laws.
- Previous experience in the role in foreign contexts of at least 2 years will be considered fundamental
- Italian mother tongue (level C2) and excellent knowledge of English (C1)
- The ideal candidate demonstrates tension to the result and ability to achieve the objectives, ensuring continuity of performance even in situations of high workload.
- The role requires good skills in managing interpersonal relations with the interfaces, even complex ones, of the different company roles and of the reference context.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st June, 2018.