See How to Apply for Digital Media Marketing Recruitment at Ultra Media Solutions Limited
Ultra Media Solutions is an ICT firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help client’s business solutions
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Marketing Intern
- This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in Digital Media Marketing career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation.
- This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff of the Multimedia departments
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the new media and Multimedia and is only for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns to become DIGITAL MEDIA GURUS
- Selected Interns chosen will work from our new corporate office in Ikeja (off Allen Avenue/Opebi), Lagos
Breakdown of Training Package Available for Selected Interns:
- Planning and Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Graphics Designs – basics
- 3D Animations – basics
- Video Editing – basics
- Motion Graphics – basics
- HTML – basics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Adwords – – Pay Per Click Advertising
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Management, Increment and Marketing
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Guerilla online Marketing
Method of Selection
The Digital Media Marketing Internship Programme runs into two phases:
- 4- weeks of rigorous practical training, practical exercises, live projects coordination, team projects and presentations, and examinations. Candidates initially selected will be given a one-month intensive training, practical and real-time applications and projects daily monitoring by senior experts.
- After the initial one-month training, exams will be set in order to finally select creative, innovative and dynamic candidates who will work with the organisation on full time basis with remuneration attached.
- The programme can ONLY accommodate specific number of Interns and the internship training programme is absolutely FREE
Benefits of Internship
- After a brief period intensive organisation training as well as career-path mentorship after which once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience
- A basic understanding of computer operations
Proficiency in computer applications:
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Functioning laptop to work!
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Oludare Zenos – A Digital Media Marketing ‘jagaban’ with mentorship and training for emerging Digital professionals in various states of Nigeria, Ghana and Dubai.
- Stanley Ori-Nwaneri – A real Digital Media guru with training and mentorship to hundreds of emerging Digital professionals’ accross Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with subject line: Information Technology Support Internship – Digital Media Marketing.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018.
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews.
- Interested candidates MUST BE RESIDENTS IN LAGOS (Mainland residency is preferable).