See How to Apply for Recruitment Executive (Real Estate) at Banksome Global Insurance Broker Limited
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of construction, real estate and property management in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos Nigeria and having a presence in the United Kingdom and China, the company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive, Real Estate
The duties & responsibilities are not limited to the following:
- Arrange/design advertising to promote the property(is)
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Present the Group to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls, and emails.
- Schedule and conduct site visits and follows up effectively with client till closure
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through until the sale is closed.
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- Design/ draft content filled proposals to prospective clients.
- Generate new leads on a weekly basis
- Meet at least 80% of monthly target
- Increase social media presence by 5% monthly
- A number of apartments sold in a month.
- High rate of customer feedback number of buyers who have signed you as their exclusive sales agent.
- Proper inventory of apartments available.
- % on negotiation: Percentage difference between asking and selling price
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in sales of Real Estate
- B.Sc in any relevant Social Science or Acts discipline.
- Ability to implore the use of digital marketing platforms will be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018.