See How to Apply for Digital Marketing Campaign Lead Recruitment In A Major FMCG Company
CornerStone Staffing – Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Campaign Lead
- We’re looking for a talented digital geek to help develop digital campaigns across a variety of channels to amplify our reach, drive targeted traffic to the site, and ultimately increase qualified trial signups.
- Devise Organic And Non-organic, Digital And Multi-channel Campaigns to:
- Raise brand awareness
- Raise product awareness
- Attract and acquire new users
- Retain existing users
- Re-engage previous users
- Encourage viral app promotion by existing users
- Solicit positive app reviews.
- Collaborate with our team to systematically conceptualize, plan, and launch digital marketing campaigns that generate traffic.
- Validate effectiveness of different channels to get the most out of our marketing time, effort, and money. Know when to try new approaches to campaigns and know when to call it quits.
- Smart, focused A/B testing to understand what works and what doesn’t
- Increase qualified website visits month over month
- Use email marketing tool to support all campaigns.
- Campaigns might include Working across all channels (email, SMS, push & in app) to support the rollout of CRM programmes and retargeting / remarketing ads, etc.
- Set up, track, and refine email marketing campaigns to engage / re-engage specific audiences with compelling messaging and by leveraging new + existing content.
- Set realistic campaign goals, then measure and obsessively optimize each campaign to improve performance
- Define, own and execute all our strategies and activities related to activation andretention through different CRM systems (Email, Salesforce, Zendesk, intercom)
- 3 – 5 years relevant digital marketing experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills with a candid approach to interpreting data
- HTML / CSS familiarity not required, but it will make aspects of this role easier.
- Strong understanding of current marketing best practices and tools, such as Google Analytics / Adwords and MailChimp.
- Excellent communication skills – we highly value frequent and candid sharing to keep the team in the know about marketing efforts
- Able to reflect our brand voice and style in each campaign
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply