On this article you will get latest updates on Shell Oil and Gas 2017 requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Shell Nigeria is the common name for Royal Dutch Shell’s Nigerian operations carried out through four subsidiaries – primarily Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC).
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) 2017/2018 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 Shell Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Shell 2017/2018?
- Where can I obtain the 2017 Shell form?
- Is the Shell 2017 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Shell Recruitment start?
- I need Shell updates, etc.
- Is Shell Recruitment Real for 2017 etc.
- Shell Application Deadline 2017/2018.
Rumors has been spread that the Shell Recruitment 2017/2018 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Shell Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of Shell Petroleum Development Company recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a past deal.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. As one of the world’s leading energy companies. Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Shell Recruitment Application is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is out.
To be ascertain if the Shell Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official SPDC website: www.shell.com.ng/careers.html or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Shell Recruitment form is out.
Shell Recruitment Requirements 2017
- Open primarily to talented Nigerian postgraduate students currently enrolled in Nigerian universities, but in exceptional cases, Nigerians studying abroad could be considered.
- Master’s degree students must be under 30 years by January 2nd, 2018 and PhD students should be under 35 years by January 2nd, 2018 to qualify.
- Applications from persons who have previously participated in the programme will not be considered.
Shell Recruitment Academic Qualifications 2017
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (5) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma and Higher National Diploma (ND/HND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) and Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) from a recognized institution; or
- Master’s Degree and PHD Degree from a recognized institution
How to Apply for Shell Recruitment 2017
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter
- A curriculum vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees, and
- A titled, 3-page summary of candidate’s postgraduate research programme including study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome /Selection will be based on postgraduate programmes/ proposals that are pertinent to SEPCiN business objectives and only students with the highest potential will pass screening.
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.