UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission Screening Form 2018/2019 | The University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2018/19 academic session is Out
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- Candidates for admission into Ph.D programmes shall have M.A, M.Ed., M. Sc., M.Eng. or LL.M Degrees in the relevant areas with CGPA of at least 4.00 on a scale of 0.00 to 5.00 from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University or 60% (B. Average)
- All Ph.D programmes are done by course work.
- Candidates for admission into M.A., M.Ed., M. Sc. (Ed), MLS, M.Sc., M.Eng. and L.L.M. programmes shall have:
- First Class, Second Class Upper or Second Class Lower Degree from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Degree plus a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant areas from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- Candidate for admission into MBA, MHPM, MPA, MPBD, MHRS and MASS should have:
- A good Second Class Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Sociology and Anthropology, History, Economics from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit plus a Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum of merit in the relevant areas from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- Candidates for admission into PGDM, PGDE, PGDNSS and PGDA shall possess a Degree in relevant discipline from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized institutions.
UNIMAID Postgraduate Courses
How to Apply for UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission.
Forms are obtainable at the School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Maiduguri after paying a non-refundable fee of N!5,000 at UNIMAID Microfinance Bank.
The sales of application forms begins on Wednesday 9th May, 2018 and closes on 30th August, 2018.
All completed application forms should reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before Friday 31st August, 2018
NB: All prospective candidates should send their Academic Transcript to:
The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Maiduguri.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.