University College London 2018/2019 Denys Holland Undergraduate Scholarship
Applications are currently ongoing for the University College London Denys Holland Undergraduate Scholarship and all interested students who wish to pursue their academic careers in the UK are invited.
The Denys Holland Scholarship aims to support undergraduate students from any country, who without the support of the scholarship would be unable to secure the funding required to study at UCL, and who can demonstrate their intention to make full use of the activities offered by UCL and the Student Union.
The Denys Holland Foundation is offering scholarship opportunities to financially challenged students who are willing to undertake undergraduate studies at University College, London.
Eligible Field of Study:
Courses offered at the University
Eligibility for University College London Denys Holland Undergraduate Scholarship:
Candidates should be:
- holding a valid UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number
- holding an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in September 2018, in any department;
- in financial need;
- able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university;
- preferably aged 25 or below at the time of commencing their studies.
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need, subject to applicants demonstrating their intention to play a full part in extracurricular activities of UCL and the Students Union.
Number of Awards:
The number of scholarships is not specified.
- The scholarship is worth £9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress and scholars may choose to use all or part of the scholarship to cover fees. Any remainder is paid to the scholar as a maintenance award.
- The scholarship may be held alongside other grants, bursaries, awards or scholarships, provided annual total funding does not exceed the cost of fees plus a reasonable sum for maintenance in any one year (as determined by UCL).
The scholarship is for one year in the first instance but will be renewed subject to satisfactory progress, for up to a total of three years.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
Interested candidates should visit the scholarship webpage to apply.