- 1 University of Edinburgh Online Commonwealth 2018 Scholarships for Developing Countries
- 2 Scholarship Type:
- 3 Eligible Countries for the Scholarship:
- 4 Host Country:
- 5 Eligible fields of Study:
- 6 Are Eligible for University of Edinburgh Online Commonwealth Scholarships?
- 7 Number of Scholarship:
- 8 Scholarship Benefits:
- 9 Scholarship Duration:
- 10 How to Apply for the University of Edinburgh Online Commonwealth Scholarship:
- 11 Application Deadline:
University of Edinburgh Online Commonwealth 2018 Scholarships for Developing Countries
Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Edinburgh Online Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Countries. The scholarship is within the domain of Global health.
The Global Health Academy initiative cuts across the traditional vertical health structures moving to novel integrated health systems training. Our aim is to promote a global community of practice where students can access multiple strands of knowledge from many different experts to tackle some of the biggest challenges in the 21st century.
The University’s Global Health Academy has been awarded 5 fully funded studentships across five online Masters programmes within the domain of Global Health.
Eligible Countries for the Scholarship:
Bangladesh, Cameroon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
Eligible fields of Study:
- MSc Clinical Education
- MSc Family Medicine
- MSc Global Challenges
- MSc Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- eMPH Public Health
Are Eligible for University of Edinburgh Online Commonwealth Scholarships?
- The scholarships will be awarded to a candidate who is accepted for admission on to an eligible programme and who are candidates who are citizens of and resident in one of the following developing Commonwealth countries above.
- Students enrolled on these Masters programmes above become members of the Global Health Academy community which encourages both intra- and inter-disciplinary engagement and communication.
Number of Scholarship:
The scholarship includes full tuition fee and resources to enhance student participation, access and research skills. This includes participation in a summer school; contribution towards student costs of internet access & printing (journal articles, etc); and a contribution to MSc project costs (materials, travel, etc).
How to Apply for the University of Edinburgh Online Commonwealth Scholarship:
Applicants who are eligible for these scholarships should first apply for one of the five eligible programmes and have received an offer from the University of Edinburgh before applying for the scholarship. The closing date for scholarship applications is 20th June 2018 at 2359 hours BST.
20th June 2018 at 2359 hours BST.