University Of Ibadan Business School Admission Form. The University Of Ibadan Business School 2018/2019 Admission Form is Out on Sale. See more details.
The University Of Ibadan Business School Admission Form On Sale for the 2018/2019 academic session. All interested persons are hereby informed.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Ibadan is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed professional postgraduate degree programmes of the University of Ibadan School of Business (UISB).
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Executive
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Full-Time or Part-Time
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Full-Time or Part-Time.
Available areas of specialization;
- Finance and Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Operations Management
The executive MBA has been made flexible to accommodate the Business Executives to break their studies and be certified at every break.
UI School of Business Admission Eligibility.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- HND (Upper Credit) or ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS etc at minimum of merit level.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with Third Class or Pass, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
- HND (Lower Credit) from a recognized Institution, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with Third Class or Pass.
- HND (Lower Credit)
- ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS etcat minimum of merit level.
How to Obtain UI Business School Form.
APPLICATION FEES: Application fee for all programmes is N25,000.00
For details on method of application, visit the University of Ibadan website: and click on University of Ibadan Postgraduate School Portal. Application Forms are to be completed on-line and will close on (6 wks from publication date). Note that the latest date for receipt of supporting documents is (3 wks from closing date). Successful applicants would be notified by e-mails.