University of Kent LLM 2018/2019 Scholarships to Study in UK. See Full Details Here.
Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Kent LLM Scholarships to Study in UK, 2018/2019. Interested students from Kenya and Nigeria should see the details below.
The Law School has established a major fund to support overseas students from Kenya, Thailand or Nigeria who undertakes a full-time taught LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent.
This award provides a tuition fee discount of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions stated below. The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further application for the award is required.
Kenya and Nigeria
How do I know if I’m eligible for University of Kent LLM Scholarships?
- Hold a valid passport demonstrating nationality of Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria OR have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree at a university in Kenya, Thailand or Nigeria (regardless of nationality)
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an international student for tuition fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2018 or in January 2019, and have met the academic conditions of entry/be accepted for entry
What are the selection criteria?
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
Number of Scholarship:
£2,500 tuition waiver
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further application for the award is required.
- 31st July 2018 for September 2018 entry
- 17th November 2018 for January 2019 entry
- This award can be held in conjunction with other awards and scholarships offered by the University of Kent, except where they are provided by Kent Law School (in which case the award which provides the greater monetary value overall will be given only). Please contact us for further information
- Graduates of the University of Kent are eligible for the award if they meet the above-stated conditions
- Although the Kent LLM is a one year, full-time programme of study, where students are required to continue their studies into the second year, the award will only be provided for the first year of study
- Successful recipients will be notified by email after their offer to study on the Kent LLM is firmly accepted.
- Notification will take place in August, and September.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.