Candidates who made The University of Nigeria, Nsukka their first choice in the 2017 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored the required cutoff points for screening exercise- See Cutoff Points Here.
The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who had the UNN as their first choice in the 2017 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 and above for screening exercise. This media announcement/publication supersedes the earlier one of Thursday, August 31, 2017.
Candidates are advised to please note the changes in the scheduled times and venues as the following will apply:
1. Online Registration
A. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
B. The online registration which commenced on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 (and ends on Sunday, September 10, 2017?) is still open till Monday, October 2, 2017 while the Post-UTME examination screening exercise will commence on Tuesday, October 3, 2017 and end on Monday, October 9, 2017.
C. Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
1. Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
3. Click Prospective Students
4. Select Online Application Form for 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise
5. Enter JAMB Registration Number
6. Generate Invoice
7. Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
8. Return to Portal
9. Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
10. Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
11. Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
12. Re-enter your grades correctly
13. Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
Local Government Identification
First School Leaving Certificate
JAMB Result Slip
O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
14. Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
15. Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
16. Click SUBMIT
17. Print acknowledgement Slip.
(ii) 2017/2018 JAMB Result Slip
The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng
Click Here To View Full POST-UTME Screening Time-Table.
Visually Impaired Candidates
Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Direct Entry Candidates
The details of the screening exercise for Direct Entry candidates will be announced later.
Chris C. Igbokwe, Esq.