Zip Automations is a control engineering firm which executes automation projects and trains engineers/technicians on control technology for industries.
We design and build automatic control systems for facilities previously operating manually.
Facilities such as water treatment plants, various manufacturing plants and sewage plants.
We offer trainings on automation/PLCs using models simulating industrial processes and lots more
Job Title: Trainee Engineer (Control Systems) for NYSC Corp Member ONLY
Job Location: Lagos
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (electrical or mechanical)
- Basic Knowledge of PLC and industrial automation
- Basic knowledge Electrical and industrial Systems
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with peers, management, vendors and customers.
- Self-motivated and customer-centric
- This position will be responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers)
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
- Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up
- Perform Allen Bradley (AB) and Siemens PLC control level issue diagnosis using ladder logic and Control View HMI..
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Application Deadline: will announce soon…………
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.