JAMB Form Price | Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria for the 2017/2018 academic session. – Read Below;…..
According to earlier reports released by JAMB, the cost of the 2017 JAMB Registration Form are as follows;
1. JAMB Form – N5,000
2. CBT Centre Registration Fee – N700
3. JAMB Mandatory Textbook – N500 (The Last Days at Forcados High School, A. H. Mohammed)
Total of N6,200 Only
Once details of the 2017 JAMB forms are released, you can be rest assured that Myschool will provide you with proper guidelines for a successful registration.
Meanwhile, ensure you already know the Course you Intend to study, or register for, and the proper subject combinations to gain admission. You can use the Free Online JAMB brochure on this website.
The latest 2017 JAMB Syllabus is also available for free to enable you study appropriately for your coming UTME.
In line with the Board’s regulated registration exercise, only the accredited Computer Based Test Centres and JAMB States and FCT Offices will be allowed to register candidates. This is to avoid exploitation, off-line registration, mismatch of candidates’
particulars and other registration-irregularities.
APPROVED JAMB REGISTRATION CENTRE.
Click Here (pdf link) to view LIST OF CBT CENTRES RECOMMENDED FOR 2017 UTME REGISTRATION
1. The registration fee, once paid is non-refundable.
2. Registration for the Unified Teritary Matriculation Examination
(UTME) is available at the CBT centres and JAMB Offices Nationwide. The accredited centres have been empowered to assist in this regard.
3. As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration fee. Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
5. All CBT centres have been mandated to select any of the participant banks. These banks are to be present in their premises for the purposes of collecting all fees. No centre-staff is allowed to conduct cash transaction with the candidates.
6. Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instrucons on how to complete the online registraon
before commencing the process of registraon.
7. Multiple registrations are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will be identified and disqualified.
8. Candidates should note that their uploaded image or photograph will be embossed on their result slips and admission leers.
9. Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study or method of testings, they will also be tested on a general text: “In Dependence” by Sarah Ladipo Manyika for UTME and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A.H. Mohammed for Direct Entry Candidates.
10. Candidates are warned that the Board has not authorized or solicited the services of ANY establishment/group or individual other than the accredited CBT centres for this registration
Click here JAMB ADVERT 2017 to download in pdf format for printing & reference Purpose.
Below are some important links you should check:
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.