Anchor University Admission Form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out and available online.
Anchor University is a private, faith-based university anchored on Christian principles, with the aim of integrating strong moral principles into the learning experiences of the students. It is duly licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University is located at Ayobo, Ipaja in Lagos State.
Applications are now opened for 2018/2019 admission.
(I) DEGREE PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION:
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
HOW TO APPLY FOR ANCHOR UNIVERSITY ADMISSION
If you are yet to apply, follow the instruction below:
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the
Click To Applybutton and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed.
NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
If you have been invited for screening, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Ag Registrr on 09050500021 or 09061223042 or email@example.com
P M B: 001, Ipaja Post Office, Ipaja, Lagos. Tel: 09050500021, 09061223042