National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos, NOHIL 4-week refresher course for post-basic Nurses to register or renew their licenses – for ORTHOPAEDICS/ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME.
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria has directed that all Post-Basic Nurses who have qualified for over five (5) years need to undergo a refresher course to register or renew their Licenses.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for a four (4) week Refresher Course in:
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME
|DATE||12th AUGUST – 8th SEPTEMBER, 2018|
|COURSE FEE||N40,000:00 (PAYABLE ON ARRIVAL) TO THE HOSPITAL|
|FEEDING||BY APPLICANT OR SPONSORING INSTITUTION|
|COURSE MATERIAL||BY APPLICANT OR SPONSORING INSTITUTION|
|APPLICATION FORMS||Forms can be obtained from TSERS Secretariat/on-line with a non- refundable payment of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only (N2,500:00) through:1) DIRECT APPLICATIONApplication Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS
2) ON-LINE APPLICATION:
For payment online, details are as follows:
1. Visit www.remita.net
2. Click on “pay a federal government agency”
3. For name of MDAs fill in National Orthopaedic hospital, Igbobi
4. Services rendered: click on “Others”
5. Description: Fill in Refresher course programme
6. Fill the remaining spaces and click on “proceed to payment”
7. A code will be generated which will be used to make payment to the bank.
Completed application forms with photocopies of relevant credentials and two (2) reference letters should be forwarded to Secretary, TSERS, NOH, Igbobi on or before 27th July, 2018
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.