Admission status checker portal 2018/2019 | How to check 2018/19 admission list/status online for free.
We are pleased to inform all Post UTME, Direct Entry (DE), ND, NCE, HND, JUPEB, Postgraduate candidates seeking admission into any Nigeria institution for the 2018/2019 academic session that their school admission list is out & they can now check admission status online following the procedures slated on schoolinfo.com.ng below.
School info has published below how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS UTME, ND, NCE, HND, Postgraduate, Remedial, JUPEB & DE Candidates).
Information for Not-Admitted candidates:
This to notify candidates seeking admission into any institution for 2018/2019 academic session that upload of O’level to JAMB portal is still in progress. All not-admitted candidates are hereby advised to visit any CBT centre and upload their O’level to JAMB portal to enable the University process their admission.
We also wish to inform you that JAMB CAPS have been activated for the admission exercise. This means that candidates can now monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered an admission.
Candidates who has not been offered admission should closely monitor their admission through JAMB
CAPS. We therefore advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS so as to do the needful as soon as possible.
Admission is still In Progress!
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- login with you registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- After you have log in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page.
- After clicking on “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone.
All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.