Air force Institute of Technology Courses… Complete List of AFIT courses offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements For ND & HND Programmes – Air force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna list of available ND & HND (Full-time & Part-time) courses/programmes offered for admission that gain NUC approval.
Air force Institute of Technology (AFIT) courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at AFIT Kaduna? The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Air force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in AKSU
List of Accredited Courses Offered in AFIT Kaduna
OND Courses Offered at Air Force Institute of Technology
- Basic Aircraft Maintenance Course
- ND Aircraft Engineering Technology
- ND Business Administration and Management
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- ND Explosive Ordnance Technology
- ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Pre-ND Science and Technology
Air Force Institute of Technology requirements for OND
- Candidates must meet AFIT cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Air force Institute of Technology department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Higher National Diploma (HND) Courses Offered at Air Force Institute of Technology:
- Aircraft Engineering Technology (Airframe/Power Plant Option).
- Aircraft Engineering Technology (Avionics Option).
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology.
- Purchasing and Supply.
Requirements for Higher National Diploma
i) ND with a minimum of lower credit pass (CGPA of 2.50) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering or Business Administration and Management (as applicable) and;
ii) A Minimum of one year post-ND cognate work experience.
Related article: Nigeria Police academy courses and admission requirements
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes:
- Aerospace Engineering (Aeromechanical Option).
- Aerospace Engineering (Avionics Option).
- Supply Chain Management.
i) Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes in Aerospace Engineering. A minimum grade of Second Class Honours in Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics.
ii) Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes in Supply Chain Management. A minimum grade of Second Class Honours in Purchasing & Supply and other related fields.
The PGD in Aerospace Engineering at AFIT is a one-year programme that is specially designed to prepare candidates for one-year MSc programme in aerospace engineering at Cranfield University, United Kingdom (UK). Candidates, who on completion of the PGD programme, wish to enroll for the Masters’ Programme at Cranfield University, UK can choose to specialize in one of the following fields:
- MSc Aerospace Vehicle Design (Airframe and Airframe Systems Option).
- MSc Aerospace Vehicle Design (Avionics Systems Design Option).
- MSc Thermal Power.
- MSc Computation Fluid Dynamics.
- MSc Flight Dynamics.
For more information, kindly visit the AFIT portal afit.edu.ng