Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates 2017 | Airtel Nigeria Application Guide and Requirements.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates 2017, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
The Responsibilities of the role holder include:
- Provision of end to end business lead support for developing and growing Airtel Master Brand, Data, Trade promotions, Contents, and Enterprise
- Supporting to execute the plans and programs of all functional team regarding the brand as agreed and set out by management
- Successfully own the and interpret the brand Policy as agreed by HQ
- Interpretation and clear communication of the brand message and ensure execution of on all media
- Direct participation in the marketing and strategic planning programs and communications
- Building and maintaining superior relationships with Agency Partners and regulatory agencies.
- Supporting the creative development, planning, and execution of all Brand and Communication initiatives for Airtel Brand within the framework of an agreed strategy, meeting operational targets for TOMA, MOUB, Bonding, Revenues, Profitability and increased Brand Equity
- Achievement of business goals and brand saliency by supporting to execute all ATL and BTL campaigns in line with the overall brand strategy
Duties and Responsibilities
Brand Management to improve TOMA, MOUB, Bonding & ITP and ITR scores for Airtel Brand:
- Support in developing Airtel brand strategy, governing all communications (for the master brand and sub-brands) and creative/advertising developments in a manner that will reinforce the key brand benefits and drive consumers to make Airtel their first choice
- Achieving cross-functional co-operation in all brand related activities creating a smooth flow of Brand Information company-wide thereby ensuring satisfaction scoring by internal and external customers
- Provide strategic branding support for in the implementation of brand assets & properties pan Nigeria and make recommendations on the required branding elements to drive brand saliency. All brand assets must be fully leveraged.
- Provide strategic brand support and make recommendations on brand building initiatives per regions to drive brand performance for Airtel Brand
- Support in coordinating all outlined branding projects with the Group HQ & as well as the Nigerian team for timely execution
- Ensuring that the Brand guidelines are adhered to on all Brand materials nationwide to ensure consistency across markets, zones, and regions
- Accurate and efficient development and management of the brief-to-break process with the agency
- Provide support to the media manager on the required media support & mix per campaign to optimize campaign performance in line with outlined objectives
- Provide support to the Trade Marketing function through timely provision of required branding collateral and make recommendation on POS elements to drive performance in trade.
- Support Brand creative material development process using approved agencies and third party suppliers
- Collation and proper dissemination of needed campaign product information (both internal and external) to achieve seamless synergy in all Brand related matters
Brand Performance & Campaign Evaluation:
- Track, report and analyze brand performance on a monthly basis; identify gaps and make recommendations as required
- Prepare campaign pre & post evaluations briefs and deliver the research team as required to ensure identified targets are met per campaign.
Optimization of the Brand and Communications Budget:
- Manage the SCM process end to end to ensure quality standards are met within reasonable cost production boundaries in an efficient process which does not compromise stipulated timelines
- Reporting and collation of all departmental accruals for the month to ensure timely delivery to finance
- Conduct regular financial reconciliation with the Agency to ensure timely payments due agency) fees and other ancillary payments) are made.
- Finance and SCM information management, e.g. OAFs and POs
- Budget control and management and tracking to ensure budget optimization and no overspend
- Support to manage the advertising agencies and ensure superlative output and turnaround time on all projects
- Ensure regulatory compliance on All advertising materials and keep Airtel on the good side of the related regulatory bodies
- Support to conduct bi-annual agency evaluations and prepare required documentation for cascade to all stakeholders
- A recognized university degree
- Use of media, brand activation, digital campaign
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Master’s in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification dependent on experience
- Brand Management & Media experience (Not less than 5 years)
- Project Management qualification will be an advantage
- Understanding of the rudiments of Brand Management and execution
Relevant Skill and Experience:
- Project management skills
- Delighting the customers
- Proactive and displaying entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to write project documents/briefs
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to influence decision at executive level
- Achieving business success and relationship management
Other Requirements (Behavioural etc.):
- Result orientation
- Ability to travel in the course of work requirements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 18th May, 2017.
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.