Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) Post-UTME / Admission Screening Form is Out for 2017/2018 academic session, See Registration, Requirement and other details below.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State College of Education (AKSCOE) Afaha Nsit announces the commencement of Admission Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Akwa Ibom State College of Education Admissions, AKSCOE Post UTME, College of Education Afaha Nsit Admission Screening Form, More Details Below;
|Cut-Off Mark||130 nd Above|
|Closing Date||31st September 2017|
AKSCOE POST UTME ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who scored 130 and above in the last JAMB UTME and choose Akwa Ibom State College of Education Afaha Nsit as their First, Second or third Choice Institution.
RELATED: AKSCOE Academic Calander
HOW TO APPLY FOR AKSCOE POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
The College portal will open for registration from 14th August 2017 and end on 31st September, 2017 Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise using the following
Visit http://akscoe.edu.ng/portal to generate Pre-Payment
Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
1. Click on REGISTER NOW in the Login Page
2. Click on ENTRANCE in the Registration Type Panel
3. Click on Regular
4. Click on the Entrance Registration No.
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click on Verify
6. Kindly Confirm your Reg. No. Before Clicking on OK
7. Enter your other Bio Data details and click on Verify
8. Click Make Payment, select your Payment Option and print the Pre -Payment Analysis Slip.
9. With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, visit any of the participating banks listed on bottom of the slip and request to make payment for AKSCOE Screening Fee using eRemita Payment Platform.
10. Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable screening fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3500) (bank charges inclusive)
11. Re-visit the College Portal to confirm your payment and complete the Registration Form.
12. On successful registration, click the PRINT BUTTON to print the 2017 Screening Schedule Printout from the Portal.
Candidates are to appear for screening exercise with the following:
(a) 2017 UTME Result Slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
(b) Screening schedule slip printed from the College Portal.
(c) Photocopies of credentials and result checking scratch card (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, as the case may be) or O’Level examination registration slip (for Candidates Awaiting Result).
(d) Quarto sized envelope with Name, desired Course of Study and UTME registration number boldly written on it.
(e) Four (4) recent coloured passport photograph.
The Photograph uploaded/presented will be the only valid Identification for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State College of Education Afaha Nsit. Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shall NOT be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates would be used on their final certificates.
(f) Photocopy of Certificate of origin from the Local Government. Applicants who did NOT choose AKSCOE as their First Choice in the 2017/2018 UTME are advised to first do a change of Course/Institution before they can be eligible for this exercise.
For further information, kindly visit the college website:
Pls download PDF attachment below for details.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.