How to Apply American University of Nigeria Job Opening for Payroll Accountants. Interested and qualified candidates should see full application details below;
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education
to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking a suitable and qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below, this position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria:
Job Title: Payroll Accountant
Department: Payroll/Finance Department
Summary of Position
- The Payroll Accountant will be charged with the responsibility of assisting the Payroll Manager to provide an efficient and effective payroll service by ensuring that service users are provided with accurate information at all times while upholding the AUN Vision, Mission, Policies and Procedures.
- The duties shall include but not limited to Managing, preparing, distributing, and reporting processes for payroll, while contributing to established policies and procedures for the payroll function.
- Also,He/She will calculate deductions, such as income tax, pension’s contributions and/or Social Security payments, Health Insurance and other Insurance deductibles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or an equivalent field from a recognized University with at least three (3) years of post qualification experience in payroll and employee benefits.
- Knowledge of a computerized payroll system is preferred
- IT skills in packages such as Word processing and spreadsheets are required.
- Membership of relevant accounting institutes will be an added advantage.
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Strong background in mathematics and accounting.
- Ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
- Ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes/CV’s, cover letters and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 11th August, 2017
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter. Stayed Blessed!
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.