AOCOED Post UTME Screening Form | Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 3-years Regular NCE Progarmme of Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto/Ijanikin for the 2017/2018 Session.
AOCOED Post UTME Screening Exercise Guidelines.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit http://applications.aocoed.edu.ng.woad.arvixe.com/and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for aocoed 2017/2018 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.aocoed.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- If you applied for POST-UTME Screening , Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the AOCOED Online application Platform at http://applications.aocoed.edu.ng.woad.arvixe.com/ to complete your applications.
- Other applicants should use their application number as username and surname as password to login to the AOCOED Online application Platform at http://applications.aocoed.edu.ng.woad.arvixe.com/ to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)