Apply Here! 2018 Kofi Annan Scholarships At ESMT Berlin, Germany.
The Kofi Annan Business School Foundation offers Fellowship grants from Individuals who are looking to undergo a Postgraduate degree program in ESMT Berlin.
This program is designed to strengthen the awareness for responsibility in leadership in developed countries
- The MIM program starts in September of each year with a final application deadline of June 30 2018
- The MBA program begins in January of each year with a final application deadline of September 30 2018
- least developed countries (LDCs) and
- landlocked developing countries (LLDCs)
Value Of Scholarships: Travel, visa, housing, insurance, placement, networking. Fellows will receive a full tuition scholarship from ESMT (€25,000 for MIM students and €43,500 for MBA students) plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs and program related fees.
- MIM applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with excellent grades, less than 18 months of work experience, and proficient English skills. In certain cases a GMAT or GRE score may be requested.
- MBA applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience, a GMAT or GRE score, and proficient English skills.
- All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with entrepreneurial impetus.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.