Apply Here! 2018 Kofi Annan Scholarships At ESMT Berlin, Germany.
The Kofi Annan Business School Foundation offers Fellowship grants from Individuals who are looking to undergo a Postgraduate degree program in ESMT Berlin.
This program is designed to strengthen the awareness for responsibility in leadership in developed countries
- The MIM program starts in September of each year with a final application deadline of June 30 2018
- The MBA program begins in January of each year with a final application deadline of September 30 2018
- least developed countries (LDCs) and
- landlocked developing countries (LLDCs)
Value Of Scholarships: Travel, visa, housing, insurance, placement, networking. Fellows will receive a full tuition scholarship from ESMT (€25,000 for MIM students and €43,500 for MBA students) plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs and program related fees.
- MIM applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with excellent grades, less than 18 months of work experience, and proficient English skills. In certain cases a GMAT or GRE score may be requested.
- MBA applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience, a GMAT or GRE score, and proficient English skills.
- All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with entrepreneurial impetus.
Visit The Official Website For More Information