Babcock University is a private Christian co-educational Nigerian university owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nigeria.
The university is located equidistant between Ibadan and Lagos. Enrolment was about 6,000 as of 2009.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is Babcock University Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for Babcock University Graduate Recruitment 2017?
- Has Babcock University Started Recruitment for 2017?
- Babcock University Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- Babcock University Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- Babcock University 2017 Recruitment Deadline
Babcock University Recruitment Requirements
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Minimum experience of 15 years post-qualification in a fairly large and dynamic ICT department, 10 of which must be at senior management
- Preferred certifications in at least any of the following: database administration, networking, information system security, etc.
- Both Male or female is fine.
How to Apply for Babcock University Recruitment
To be ascertain if the Babcock University Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official Babcock University recruitment portal: http://www.babcock.edu.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Babcock University Recruitment opportunity is on.
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.