Bells University Of Technology 2018/2019 Acceptance Fee Payment Details. See More Details Here.
The Bells University acceptance fee payment procedure for newly admitted students is out for the 2018/2019 session.
The Bells University of Technology wishes to inform all her newly admitted students that the management has released the acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Bells University of Technology Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
The Bells University Acceptance Fee Payment procedure is detailed below-:
All candidates should make sure they check the list above to be sure of their admission status
- Please visit the application portal at http://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/application/ / http://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/topupapplication (for special direct entry) click on Returning Applicant Login. Using your registration number(jamb) and Password,to pay the Non-Refundable Acceptance fee of Hundred Thousand Naira (N100, 000.00) and for Direct entry(top-up). Fifty Thousand Naira (N50, 000.00) only using a Mastercard registered for online payment by your bank and print out your receipt, not later than two weeks after the receipt of the admission letter, to avoid forfeiture of the Provisional Admission you have been granted.
- Kindly Upload the following documents in the portal
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Declaration of Age,
- The Ordinary Level results in SSCE, GCE, NECO /Equivalents
- Jamb result
- Print out your acceptance form
- Please bring along with you to the Academic Affairs Department in Bells University of Technology, the following documents for verification:
- The Acceptance Fee Receipt printed from the portal
- The Acceptance Form printed from the portal
- Original copies of documents uploaded
- Two (2) recent Passport Photographs
- Referees’ reports written on letter head paper, one of which must be from a Clergy and your current employer or any reputable individual in the society, attesting to your character.
Please note the following, carefully:
- All payment to Bells University of Technology from this point onwards, are to be made online through our Portal only, using a MasterCard that is registered by your bank for online transactions.
- Please be informed that fees paid are not refundable after acceptance of Offer of Admission or upon voluntary withdrawal from the Programme.
- Further relevant information about your studentship is available in the Student Information Handbook, which will be supplied to you after verification. You are expected to digest the content and the provisions of the Handbook.
- The university pays particular interest in the dressing of students. Visit our website at http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/campuslife/index.php?page=dresscode for details on dress codes. Non-compliance attracts stiff disciplinary measures. Students are therefore warned in their own interest to comply.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.