Best Search Recruitment Job Vacancy for Graduates 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Best Search Recruitment Job Vacancy for Graduates 2017 application requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free.
Best Search Recruitment is a partnership based company of highly experienced international recruiters with over 20 years industry experience. Our consultants are focused on locating hard to find talented individuals for reputable companies worldwide.
Our services are wider than most of our competitors and we hope this website will show you more about our innovation and creativity whether you are seeking a new role, or an HR professional or hiring line manager wanting to find out more about us.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Reports to: Finance Manager
- The Finance function within the group is managed centrally and its responsibility is not limited to the day to day running of the P&L but also financial analysis & planning, budgeting, forecasting, monthly management pack etc for all the subsidiaries.
- This is a position reporting to the Finance Manager, with Prime responsibility for supporting the finance manager in recording and maintaining financial details of the company, processing payments and cash handling.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters.
- Support the Finance Manager by inputting into sales & purchase ledgers from source documents.
- Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices.
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy.
- Assist in monthly payroll run.
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure contribution to the company’s monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure swift payment of invoices
- Resolution of finance related queries
- Assist with end of year preparation and procedures
- Provide financial support to team members
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role Person.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- ACCA qualification (desirable) Skills:
- Experience of working in a finance department.
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Good level of competence in all MS office applications.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Good organisational skills
- Good analytical ability
- Experience: Two – Three years experience in a similar capacity
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: CFO
- The Finance function within the group is managed centrally and its responsibility is not limited to the day to day running of the P&L but also financial analysis & planning, budgeting, forecasting, monthly management pact etc for all the subsidiaries.
- This is a key position reporting to the CFO, with Prime responsibility for; the development and continual refinement of robust financial control, reporting and implementation processes.
- Managing the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Manage vendor invoices – Receive and process vendor invoices and internal cheque requests. Maintain open files for purchase orders, packing/receiving slips and match to invoices. Verify invoices for quantity, unit pricing, extensions, and applicable discounts.
- Carry out bank reconciliation – Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for all accounts. Verify accuracy of bank statements and answer questions or resolve problems. Maintain integrity of cash balances and cash flow systems.
- Preparation of the company annual Financial Statement in collaboration with Finance Manager
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Attending to External Auditor during statutory Audit.
- Ensure up to date Intercompany reconciliation with parent company and all other subsidiaries within the group.
- Review and ensure Value Added Tax (VAT) and Withholding Tax (WHT) are deducted correctly from Vendor Invoices and subsequently remitted promptly to the respective tax authority (FIRS and LIRS) accordingly.
- Review and ensure all monthly provisions (Audit Fee, Tax Consultancy Fee & etc) prepayment and amortization are made monthly.
- Review Payroll with Human Resources Manager to ensure statutory deductions and pension are calculated and remitted correctly
- Review Petty Cash Expenses with Administration Team
- Review and ensure daily and end of month posting of all payment vouchers and Journals before impacting into general ledger.
- Verify documents for completeness and compliance with government and private agencies.
- The ideal candidate must be a Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA, or equivalent), with minimum qualification of a B.Sc in Accounting or Finance.
- He / She must have minimum of 6 years’ experience.
- An MBA or Msc in Finance; knowledge of the use of ERPs would be an added advantage.
Core Accounting Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Financial planning, budgeting, and reporting
- Financial analysis and interpretation skills
- Accounts preparation and bank reconciliation skills
- Attention to detail
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Application of accounting principles
- Preparation of timely financial statements
- Filing of reports to statutory bodies
- Cash flow management
- Knowledge of Statutory returns and reporting Internal Liaison All units and departments that have dealings with The Finance Department. External Liaison Partners both local, International, Government agencies and various vendors
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th June, 2017.
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.