CETEP City University Courses… Complete List of CETEP City University Programs offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements – CETEP City University, Lagos list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at CETEP City University that gain NUC approval.
CETEP City University courses Offered for Admission (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at CETEP City University? The following is the list of available undergraduate and postgraduate courses/programmes offered in CETEP City University, Lagos that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in CETEP City University
We have tried all our best to publish the CETEP City University courses accredited by NUC (National Universities Commission), therefore candidates or prospective students are certain for the information below.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
List of Accredited Courses Offered in CETEP City University
- Business Administration
- International Relations
- Public Administration
- Arts And Humanities
- English And Literary Studies
- Performing Arts And Culture
- Business Education
- Education & Computer Science
- Education & Economics
- Education & Mathematics
- Education & Physics
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And English Language
- Education And Social Studies
- Educational Management
- Guidance & Counselling
- Physical And Health Education
- Computer Science And Information Science
- Computer Science With Economics
- Computer With Electronics
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication And Media Technology
Check also admission requirements & eligibility to fit in each of the faculty. candidates are advised to check JAMB BROCHURE for sure admission.
CETEP City University Courses & Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet CETEP City University cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English LAnguage and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy CETEP City University department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.