This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the 2017 JAMB UTME that they are all required to re-print their registration slip to allow them know the exact date for their examination.
HOW RE-PRINT JAMB UTME SLIP.
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip is quite easy. All you would be required to reprint your JAMB UTME registration slip that reflect your examination date is your registration number. Follow the steps outlined below for the process:
See also: JAMB Likely Questions From Each Chapter Of In – Dependence By Sarah Mayinka1
1. Go to JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at http://www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip.
2. Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address in the appropriate column.
3. Finally, click on ‘Print Examination Slip’ to access your 2017 JAMB UTME exam slip.
You can also check Exam date, time & venue in your mailbox
- Click to Access your gmail
- Click to Access your yahoo mail (If you can’t view, then move the document to your inbox & download, [for yahoo users only])
Note: Please allow popup for JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser .
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.