Crawford University Fees 2019/2020: Crawford University School Fees Schedule For 2019/2020 academic session – The Crawford University new (freshers) and returning students fees structure for the 2019/2020 academic year has been released.
The management of the Crawford University has released the School Fees Structure to be paid by each undergraduate, postgraduate, Degree, Doctorate, Remedial, Direct entry, Full time, part time, Basic Certificate, PhD, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course and Non-Degree self and government sponsor students respectively for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at the Crawford University. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
SING has published the Crawford University Fees Structure below as released on the official website.
Crawford University School Fees 2019/2020 – Undergraduate
Crawford University School Fees Structure is successfully uploaded online for Undergraduate Programmes.
Crawford University school fees schedule for each programme have been uploaded on the university official portal.
- 491,000 Naira – this is the tuition fee to pay at CONAS (the college of applied and natural sciences)
Courses: Finance, Banking and Accounting, Social Sciences, Management, Administration, Economics, Mass Communication, International Relations, Political Science.
- 461,000 Naira – this is the tuition fee to pay at CBSS (the college of social and business sciences)
Courses: Computer science, Mathematics, Earth Sciences, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences.
- 10,000 Naira – this is the price of the form
- 35,000 Naira – this is the non-refundable acceptance fee to be paid by all fresh students
- 350,000 Naira – this is the tuition cost you should pay
- 15,000 Naira – this is the price of the exams
- 35,000 Naira – this is the cost paid for university development
- 6,000 Naira – this is the medical price to pay
- 10,000 Naira – this is the fee for using the library
- 2,000 Naira – this is how much postgraduate students pay for their ID card
- 2,000 Naira – this is the price for the brochure
This totals 420,000 Naira.
- Additionally, you might have to pay 35,000 Naira – this is the non-refundable price to be paid by fresh students only.
Master of Science fees (MSC):
Postgraduate students who are applying for MSC degree have to pay 400,000 Naira per their program. Their tuition fee is 330,000 Naira and all other costs as the same as for all other postgraduate Nigerians.
Postgraduate diploma fees (PGD):
Those students who apply for PGD have to pay the total of 300,000 Naira. Their costs are the same as for all other postgraduate students with the exception of their tuition fee, which is 230,000 Naira.
As you can see, Crawford University school fees range from 471,000 Naira to 501,000 Naira for studying in the undergraduate colleges (plus 35,000 Naira for all new students). Postgraduate students have to pay from 300,000 Naira to 420,000 Naira depending on their degree and programme.
Now, as you know all the fees and courses you can enjoy at this popular private university of Nigeria, you can decide whether this is your alma mater or not. Think about the disciplines you wish to study and make your choice.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Crawford University by visiting the institution’s official website or campus.