Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, DSPG HND admission application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku for the 2017/2018 Academic session into the following HND Full-Time and Part-Time programmes.
Delta State Polytechnic Available HND Courses
|School of Business Studies
|Office Technology and Management
|School of Engineering:
|Welding and Fabrication
|School of Applied Science
|Mathematics and Statistics
|School of Art & Design
|Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
|Fine and Applied Art
Delta State Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements
- Applicants for must possess a minimum of five O’Level credit including Mathematics and English Language and other subjects related to course of study in not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) obtained with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant disciplines from National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) accredited programmes.
- A minimum of one (1) year Industrial Training in the field of specialization.
- Candidates who obtained ND at Pass level with a minimum of two (2) years Industrial Training Experience.
How To Apply for Delta State Polytechnic HND Admission
1. Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
2. Click on Application on the menu
3. Click on the Application Category: either hnd or nd
4. Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
5. Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
6. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
7. Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
8. Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
9. Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
10. Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
11. If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
12. Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CW number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
13. If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
14. Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
15. For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call the following lines:
Between 10am and 4.00pm daily Monday to Friday.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.