Ekiti State University, EKSU Admission form into 5-year part-time degree programmes is now on sale for the 2017/2018 academic session. EKSU Part-Time programmes run on weekends (Fridays. Saturdays and sometimes Sundays).
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates into the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) in the Part-Time programmes of the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria for the 2017/2018 academic session.
See Also: EKSU Pre Degree Admission Form 2017/2018 Is Out
EKSU Part-Time Degree Available programmes
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography and Planning Science
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.A. History and International Studies
- HND Conversion Programme
EKSU Part-Time Degree Admission Eligibility
FOR THE 3-YEAR PROGRAMMES
- HND with minimum of lower credit in relevant discipline
- HND with pass and PGD in relevant discipline
- University first degree with minimum of pass in relevant discipline
FOR THE 4-YEAR PROGRAMMES
ND with minimum of lower credit in relevant discipline
FOR THE 5-YEAR PROGRAMMES
O’level with at least 5 credits level passes in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings
How To Apply For EKSU Part-Time Degree Admission
- Candidates are to log on to the University’s website eksu.edu.ng.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira only (N11,000) for the degree programmes with ATM card(Verve/Mastercard), on the University Part-time Portal — Portal.eksu.ng.
- Click inter-switch logo for payment.
- Click on Part-time application for the Degree Programmes
- Enter the information requested for validation.
- Fill the application form and submit after completion online
- Print a copy of the form after submission
- Duly completed application forms with the photocopy of credentials are to be submitted to the office of the Secretary, Directorate of Part-Time programmes at Ifaki Campus of the University.
- The O’Level requirements for all courses are to be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- All advertised programmes run on PART-TIME basis i.e. on weekends (Fridays. Saturdays and sometimes Sundays).
- All duly completed applications must be submitted by 21st October, 2017.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.