Job Title: Press Officer (Junior)
- Liaising with the media (print, TV/radio, online);
- Contributing to the communication strategy of the Embassy, to its presence on the web (official internet site, social media);
- Monitoring of Nigerian news;
- Drafting of press releases or any communication content;
- Organizing interviews, press conferences.
- Master degree (National Youth Service, NYSC, completed);
- Thorough knowledge of the English language, knowledge of at least one of the Nigerian languages, French skills appreciated;
- Good editorial qualities; written command of at least one of the Nigerian languages;
- Good contact skills, loyalty, rigor;
- Thorough knowledge of computer tools and communication on social networks;
- Good knowledge of Nigerian media;
- Good knowledge of Nigerian society and politics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter to: email@example.com (attachments: format Word or Open office)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Application Deadline: 17th July, 2017.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.