Federal College of Education (Technical), FCETUmunze, post UTME form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. see registration deadline, payment procedures, eligibility and guidelines here.
The Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her 2017/2018 academic session Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes admission exercise.
Candidates who sat for the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who scored 100 and above are requested to get in touch with the Admissions Unit of Federal College of Education (Tech) Umunze for admission, whether or not they chose the College any of their choice institution.
FCET UMUNZE – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
The following courses are available at the NCE progamme of the College:
1. Agricultural Science Education
2. Home Economics Education
3. Business Education
4. Fine and Applied Arts Education
5. English/Social Studies Education
6. English/Igbo Education
7. English/ Political Science Education
8. English/ Economics Education
9. Physical and Health Education
10. Adult and Non-formal Education
11. Primary Education Dept.
12. Early Childhood Care and Primary Education
13. Computer/Chemistry Education
14. Computer/Biology Education
15. Computer/Physics Education
16. Computer/Mathematics Education
17. Computer/Integrated Science Education
19. Building/Woodwork Technology Education
20. Metal Work Education
21. Automobile Technology Education.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FCET UMUNZE POST UTME.
The form is sold at N2000.00 and can be obtained through REMITA platform.
Interested candidates are advised to utilize this rare opportunity to advance their academic pursuit.
Further details on the admission process can be obtained at the admission unit of the College. For more inquiries call 08036770467 or visit www.fcetumunze.edu.ng
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter. Stayed Blessed!