Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti programmes (Morning and Evening Sessions) in the 2017/2018 Academic Session leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND) in the under listed programmes. Prospective applicants should indicate the Session of choice as applicable, that is, Morning or Evening.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO AVAILABLE HND PROGRAMMES.
b) Banking and Finance
c) Business Administration and Management
e) Office Technology and Management
||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
||a) Agricultural and Bio-environmental Engineering Technology
||* Farm Power and Machinery
* Soil and Water
* Post Harvest
||b) Civil Engineering
||c) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
||* Power and Machines
* Electronics and Telecomm. Engineering
||d) Mechanical Engineering
||* Plant and Power Engineering
* Manufacturing Engineering
||e) Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering
||* Geological Engineering
* Mineral Processing Engineering
* Mining Engineering
|a) Architectural Technology
b) Building Technology
c) Estate Management
d) Quantity Surveying
e) Surveying and Geo-infonnatics
f) Urban and Regional Planning
||SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES
||a) Computer Studies
b) Food Technology
c) Glass Technology
d) Mathematics and Statistics
e) Science Technology
* Applied Chemistry
* Physics with Electronics
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO HND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Candidates should possess
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the course/programme of choice and five (5) relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE/NECO or GCE O’Level. Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic Website (fedpolyado.edu.ng) to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the National Diploma of each programme that make them prima-facie qualified for the HND programmes
- a minimum of one year post ND cognate work experience (Industrial Training) in addition to 2.1.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO HND ADMISSION.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates should log on to The Polytechnic Portal via applications.fedpolyado.edu.ng/Account/Login with their Sign-up details and print out Payment Invoice. Upon printing of invoice, candidates should proceed to any branch of specified Banks listed on the page to make the application fee.
After payment, candidates should re-visit the “Apply Portal” and log in with their account details; complete the Application Form; submit and print the completed Application Form.
For more information, check Punch and Nation Newspapers of Thursday 22nd June, 2017.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.